Tamara Fagley is a Staff Attorney with Gibson & Sharps. Licensed to practice law since 1996, she has been dedicated to representing property and casualty clients in subrogation matters since 2005. Fagley is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Law and a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and also has an Associate in Claims (AIC) designation.
• Kentucky Bar Association
• Fayette County Bar Association
• Member of the Lexington Ethics Commission in Lexington, KY
• President of League of Women Voters of Lexington
• Board Member of the League of Women Voters of Kentucky
• Lexington Humane Society
• Humane Society of the U.S.
Phone: (800) 767-5750
Fax: (502) 214-1064
• Property & Casualty
• B.A., Political Science, Northern Kentucky University 1991
• J.D., University of Kentucky 1994